2013 Summer Series
Saturday January 19th Then every Saturday, with the last meeting being on March 2nd - 7 Rounds. Check the calendar for more detailed dates.
The SERCCC track is located at the rear of the Gloria Pyke netball complex off Bennett St, Dandenong. (Dandenong Showgrounds).
Electric Powered: (open tire)
- 540 Pro (21.5 no timing - "blinky") - allowed ESC and Motor List found here
- Nitro Pro
2 x Qualifiers (Staggered Start - 6 mins) - best qualifier determines grid position for all finals.
3 x Finals (Heads Up Start - 6 mins) - finishing positions for best 2 finals (countback to dropped final, then best time) determines points allocated for the day.
Series Points Allocation:
Points are awarded per class each meeting based on the finals results in the following manner - 1st 50 pts, 2nd 48 pts, 3rd 46 pts, 4th 44 pts, 5th 42 pts, 6th 41 pts, 7th 40 pts, etc...
Rounds may be dropped according to the following table (rain outs will not count as a dropped round)
|Rounds Run||Number of Rounds Allowed to Drop|
|1-4||Series trophies not awarded|
Ribbons for 1st to 5th in each class will be handed out at the conclusion of each meeting. A class must have run at least 5 meetings to qualify for trophies. Trophies will be awarded to non-members.
Track open for practice and registration 2:30 - 3:15 pm
Track closed for drivers meeting 3: 15pm
1st Round starts 3:30pm
Note: program of events will be advised on the day.
Cost is $6 for members, $10 for members of other clubs (Proof required) and $12 for non-members.
Location & Facility:
This circuit is located at Dandenong Showgrounds easy access just off East Link freeway. Situated beside the netball courts the Drivers Rostrum provides a high elevated view of the track.
- A Drivers rostrum which can comfortably accommodate 12 competitors and is well elevated, providing an excellent view of the circuit
- Male and Female toilets less then 100m away.
- Legendary BBQ chef Trevor Wade.
- A lap counting shed, incorporating AMBrc3 lap counting system
- Power available, just plug in..
- BYO tables, chairs, marquees, extension power leads as require.
- Parking is available on site.
Rules & regulations:
Any questions or further information contact the Event Co-ordinator:
Email: Shaun Peters Phone: 0438 533 429